SG Diagnostic Antigen Rapid Test Kit (ART) For COVID-19 (For Professional Use) (Qty of 20/1 box)
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold-Based) is a single-use test kit intended to detect the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. This test is intended for use with self-collected nasal or oropharyngeal (throat) swab samples in individuals who are suspected of COVID-19. This test utilizes a lateral flow immunoassay technology for the qualitative detection of spike and nucleocapsid protein antigens of SARS-CoV-2 in individuals with known or suspected COVID-19.
- The assay time is shorter (within 10 minutes as compared to around 24 hours for enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA))
- The cost is cheaper than ELISA
- The test can be carried out at the point-of-care
- It is a one-step assay that requires no special skills or instrumentation to achieve the result(s)
- It has a long shelf life and assay reagents do not require refrigeration or freezer storage
- The samples do not need to be pre-treated before applying to the assay
Step 1: Collect Swab Sample
Option 1) nasal swab sample
Insert the swab about 2.5cm into the nostril and rotate the swab 5 times. Repeat the process in the other nostril and withdraw.
Option 2) oropharyngeal (throat) swab sample
Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue. Try to swipe the soft tip of the swab across the very back of your tongue, close to your tonsils, at least 5 times.
Step 2: Stir Swab
Note: For best performance, sample should be eluted from the swab within 1 hour after collection and be tested as soon as possible afterwards.
- Remove the white cap from the elution tube and insert the swab into it.
- Roll the swab at least 10 times while pressing the swab tip against the bottom and side of the elution tube.
- Squeeze or press the swab against the side of the tube to remove as much liquid as possible, then dispose the swab.
- Cover the elution tube tightly with the nozzle connected to the tube.
Step 3: Run Test
Note: The test cassette must be at room temperature before use, and the test must be operated at room temperature.
- Open the test cassette package and lay it flat.
- Add 4 drops of the test sample into the sample well and wait for the coloured band to appear.
- Start and timer and read the results after 10 minutes. The result is invalid after 15 minutes.
- Place the used Swab, Sample Eluent Vial and Test Cassette in a plastic disposal bag and dispose the filled bag in your trash bin.
CE, Singapore(HSA), Philippines (FDA), Germany(Bfarm), Italy, Columbia (INVIMA), Peru, UAE, Hungary
Check videos for more info:
Self pick up at downtown oue or free delivery for 100kits
20pcs test kits per box